Saturday, September 13, 2014

Blog Mission

I follow about 100 blogs and read them everyday, or at least look at the pictures posted. I feel like I am friends with all the bloggers and that I hang out with them daily, and I get to know them through their fashion, the places they travel, and sometimes through really honest posts. I started a blog when I was in seventh grade--that did not last long--but I hope this time I can take advantage of this resource for voicing my opinion, opening up about myself, and sharing my interests. I want to connect with an audience like my favorite bloggers do, and maybe be as big of an inspiration for some girl as they are for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! and so true!
    thanks for being so open and honest, you'd be a great blogger! haha

    ReplyDelete